My range of diffusers have been hand-crafted to not only fill your home with beautiful scents but to also look stylish in any setting. They provide a safe, flame free alternative way to fragrance your home day and night.
This is an inspired by fragrance similar in identity to a luxury brand with notes of peppery basil and aromatic white thyme, yet refreshing with the scent of limes.
- Available with a choice of natural, black or grey reeds (7 reeds provided).
- Will last up to 12 weeks (or more in some cases depending on the environment displayed).
- Bottles measure 69mm diameter and at least 74mm in height (different suppliers used at times so some maybe slighter taller), either way all are 100ml bottles.
- Packaged in an simple, elegant white box including the relevant safety and legal information.
- Please note the oil colour in the diffuser may vary, some oils are clear and they can vary to an orange colour, this can differ between batches too. This is not a cause for concern and completely natural due to their handmade nature.
Directions for use:
- Unscrew the cap and remove the plastic stopper carefully ensuring not to spill any of the oil (if so please ensure you wipe up any spillages immediately as it can cause damage to some surfaces). Replace the screw cap.
- Ideally place your diffuser on a protective surface such as a coaster in case of any drips when turning the reeds to protect your surfaces and away from electrical equipment (can cause damage to polished, painted, plastic or leather surfaces).
- Insert reeds and leave for at least 24 hours to allow the diffuser to fully soak up the reeds.
- Turn your reeds when you feel that the fragrance is starting to fade (around 1-3 weeks). Please note the more often you turn your reeds the faster the oil will evaporate.
- Please ensure you wash your hands after turning the reeds.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Diffusers perform best in areas where there is high traffic and the fragrance will disperse better as the air circulates.
- Diffusers also perform well in warmer areas, for example in rooms with direct sunlight. However, please note that the oil will evaporate faster positioned in these areas.
- Room size can affect the scent throw, I would advise using 1 diffuser in smaller rooms and 2 diffusers in larger rooms.
Looking for a particular scent in reed diffusers that isn't currently available, please don't hesitate to contact me and I would be happy to test the oil performance in these. Please note this could take 4-6 weeks minimum to ensure compatibility of the oil as unfortunately not all oils perform well in reed diffusers.