PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A WAXIDENT - The melts still smell amazing but they don't look as nice as they should.
A cruelty free range of soy wax melts hand poured in the UK.
This is an inspired by fragrance similar in identity to a bath product with notes of Japanese cherry blossoms and fragrant jasmine, mimosa, orange citrus, green flower with some notes of cedarwood and musk.
All sample sizes and the standard snap bars are packaged in environmentally friendly resealable glassine bags which are renewable, recyclable and biodegradable.
Available in the following shapes, please note only stock that is currently available to post is visible in the drop down list.
- Snap Bars - weighs approx 50g
- Circle Chunk (pushed out from a deli pot) - weighs approx 40g
- Honeycomb Sample - weighs approx 20g
- Spirals Sample (contains two spirals) - weighs approx 19g in total
- Flowers Sample (contains two flowers, please note flower pattern may vary) - weighs approx 14g in total
Looking for something different or for an option above that isn't currently in stock, please contact me to discuss a custom order.
Please note the pictures of the different variations are of plain wax to demonstrate shapes available, colours will vary and will be similar to main product photo.
Due to the handmade nature of the wax melts, colours may vary between batches however I will always try to make them as close as possible to the product image.